Sunday, December 30, 2012

Fireworks I

Hi Everyone!  So, do y'all have your plans made for New Year's Eve?  I think I do.  We have a ton of our favorite food (seafood for me!!) and we are going to pig out and play board games with our almost teenager.  Now if the hubby and I can just stay awake until midnight!!

Today I have fireworks for you, because what's New Year's without fireworks:
(Please excuse the very dry hands, I'm working on them!)

I Used:
Sally Hansen- Petrol (dark blue crème)
Wet-n-Wild- The Gold & the Beautiful (shimmery gold)
Orly- Miss Conduct (fuchsia jelly with fuchsia micro glitter)
Sinful Colors- Heavy Metal (shimmery silver)
Orly- Shine On Crazy Diamonds (clear base with micro holographic glitter)
Small Liner Brush (toothpick will work too)

To start this manicure, I painted two coats of Sally Hansen Petrol.  Then using a small liner brush (or toothpick), I just drew  the fireworks.  The only trick to this manicure is to make the fireworks look random.  Then I added Orly Shine on Crazy Diamond to give the night stars.

I hope y'all  enjoy this manicure!  Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment