Wednesday, February 13, 2013

ABC Challenge: F, Valentine's French Tip

Ok that's a confusing title, lol!  It's time for our ABC Challenge!!  This week is F and I went with a Valentine's Day themed French tip.  I'm not really loving Valentine's Day this year...I have to go in for some tests on Friday and *shudder* the doctor has put me on a liquid diet until then!  Yep, no fancy dinner here...actually, no dinner here :(

But I've decided to put my bitterness aside, lol, and join in the Valentine's mani madness.  Here are my French tips:
I Used:
Orly- Frolic (bright pink crème)
Orly- Torrid (shimmery red)
Dotting Tools

I started with two coats of Orly Frolic, a gorgeous pink/neon-ish crème that I love!!  This is the first time I've used it and it's just such a perfect color.  Then using dotting tools (and remember you can use toothpicks)  I made the alternating hearts.  Just make two large dots then using the smallest dotting tool, drag the polish down to a point.  To add interest, and make room for more hearts, I alternated which way the hearts face.

I really like how this turned out, I think it looks cute.  And I'm not a fan of hearts.  I hope to have a new manicure for you tomorrow, but if not, I will see you as soon as the sedation wears off, lol!  Just in case, Happy Valentine's Day!!  And remember, anyone can be your Valentine, even your four legged friend! 

And if you like this design, please go to Orly's facebook page and vote for my manicure.  Thank you!!  Y'all are just the best and I SOOO appreciate each and every one of you!!

Be sure to check out all the fabulous designs in the links below!!  Have I told you how much I love these ladies?  See you soon and Happy Polishing!!