Wednesday, February 6, 2013

ABC Challenge: E

Hi everybody!!!  I did it!!  Post 3 of the day!  Today is E in the ABC Challenge and here is the manicure I have for you:
It's China Glaze Exotic Encounter (double E's, lol)!!  This is a dark, sage colored green from their Safari Collection.  I have to say that in the bottle this was not one of my favorite colors,  Basically I bought it for nail art, but when I woke up this morning thinking that today was the H challenge (don't know why), I desperately reached for it.  And I love it!!  It's a beautiful green crème!  It's a very smooth, rich color.  Formula was fabulous.  So happy I have this and that I was able to use an "untried" polish. 

On my accent nail is Nicole by OPI; Rainbow in the S-Kylie, a gorgeous multi colored, multi sized, multi shaped glitter bomb in a clear base.  The pictures show two coats.  I really love this polish.  Really not a fan of the Kardashians, but love this polish, lol. 

Be sure to check out all the wonderful ladies and their "E" designs.  I have to tell y'all that I just LOVE these ladies!!  I'll see you tomorrow!  Happy Polishing!!