Wednesday, February 6, 2013

ABC Challenge: E

Hi everybody!!!  I did it!!  Post 3 of the day!  Today is E in the ABC Challenge and here is the manicure I have for you:
It's China Glaze Exotic Encounter (double E's, lol)!!  This is a dark, sage colored green from their Safari Collection.  I have to say that in the bottle this was not one of my favorite colors,  Basically I bought it for nail art, but when I woke up this morning thinking that today was the H challenge (don't know why), I desperately reached for it.  And I love it!!  It's a beautiful green crème!  It's a very smooth, rich color.  Formula was fabulous.  So happy I have this and that I was able to use an "untried" polish. 

On my accent nail is Nicole by OPI; Rainbow in the S-Kylie, a gorgeous multi colored, multi sized, multi shaped glitter bomb in a clear base.  The pictures show two coats.  I really love this polish.  Really not a fan of the Kardashians, but love this polish, lol. 

Be sure to check out all the wonderful ladies and their "E" designs.  I have to tell y'all that I just LOVE these ladies!!  I'll see you tomorrow!  Happy Polishing!!

25 comments:

  1. That's a great pick! I have it coming to me in the mail, happy dance! The glittery accent is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rainbow in the S-Kylie looks so well with that color underneath! Great picks and great application!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I always freak when it comes to matching polishes and glitter, lol.

      Delete
  3. So gorgeous! Your application is perfect, and this color looks so great paired with the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice combo! I've been thinking about getting Exotic Encounters, but I have a ton of teal polishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love teal, and love this color...though it looks more green IRL

      Delete
  5. I liked a lot of the colors in that collection - this was one of them. Very pretty, and glitter stands out so well against it. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny, I didn't like them when they first came out but I've ended up buying & loving most of them

      Delete
  6. I love Exotic Encounter! I wear it a lot, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of greens in the challenge today...this one is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I thought it was funny how many greens there are...it's like we planned it!

      Delete
  8. I love when I end up loving a polish that I expected to be "meh" about! This one is gorgeous. I regret skipping this one now! And i love the accent nail. Beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I regret waiting on this too. I bought it and three others from that collection on clearance...now I wish I had them all!!

      Delete
  9. I can't resist to multi colored glitter polishes, expecially if used for an accent nail! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks great on you :) Cool color to use for some nail art base :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the glitter polish! It's an awesome combo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the accent nail! Gorgeous mani!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think E is starting to stand for green this week!! Did you see how many of us used green!! I guess it's true that great minds think alike!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the combo! Exotic Encounters is one of my favorite colors by China Glaze.

    ReplyDelete