Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Neon Green & Purple Glitter

Hey Y'all!  Happy Hump Day!  So how is your week going?  Is it hot?  Buggy?  Vacation-y? (Yes that's a word...I just made it up)  I'm doing pretty good here.  Still in major combat with the fleas.  My poor little fur babies.  And it's hot.  I mean really hot.  Even in the house with the a/c set at 4 degrees.  It's hot.  But I would rather be hot than cold.

So for today I have a fun mani in my favorite color:  GLITTER!!
I Used:
Lyn B. Designs- Nineteen Miles A Second
China Glaze- Treble Maker
I started with two coats of China Glaze Treble Maker, an ultra bright neon green crème from their 2015 collection.  Then I topped it with two coats of Lyn B. Designs Nineteen Miles A Second.  Let me start by saying I love this polish!!  I say that because it's really hard to describe.  It's a clear base with various shape and size glitters.  Lyn B. Designs describes it as a "flakie topper that shifts from pink to blue to green", but I saw more.  To me, the prominent color was purple.  Maybe because I'm a purple person, I just want to see that most, but seriously, its main color is purple.  I also see flashes of gold, pink, blue, and magenta. 
However you describe Nineteen Miles A Second, it's fabulous!

Have a wonderful day and Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment