Thursday, June 11, 2015

KPT Same Fall Different Beginning

Hey Y'all!  I'm so excited because today I have my very first KPT Polish!  Again, thanks to the fabulous Liz from A Mani Maniac!  Love her!!  She sent me KPT Same Fall Different Beginning:
I'm so sad, because no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get this polish to show all it's glory in the photos :(

KPT Same Fall Different Beginning is a very sheer nude with subtle scatter micro holographic glitters and micro and flake gold glitter.  The pictures show three coats with top coat.  Yep that's 3 coats so I wasn't kidding about it being sheer.
The formula was wonderful.  It applied smoothly without any issues.  And the finish is still sheer, you will still have a visible nail line.  But you won't care! This polish is so gorgeous!!  And very subtle.  This would be perfect to wear to the office.  Or in/to a wedding!  Any where you have to be more conservative, but still want to be you!
This was my first KPT, but won't be my last!

Have a fabulous day!  Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment