Monday, June 8, 2015

Girly Bits: No Such Thing as a Purple Problem

Hey Y'all!!  First let me apologize for being gone for a while.  Life became insane at the end of the school year.  There were ballets, recitals, finals, extra classes, and on top of it all, a family emergency.  And because of the last one, I've been out of the state for a while and just unable to focus on my blog.  And, although things there are still precarious, I'm able to concentrate again and I'm back to blogging! Thank you so much to everyone that has stood by me and kept with me, despite a less than consistent posting schedule...love y'all!!

So today I have an incredibly gorgeous polish that was a gift from my darlin' Natalie at Over the Topcoat.  It's Girly Bits (my first!) No Such Thing as a Purple Problem:

Girly Bits No Such Thing as a Purple Problem is a blue leaning purple jelly filled to the brim with scatter holographic micro glitter.  The pictures show two coats with top coat.  The formula was a dream to work with.  It glided on without any problems, streaking or bald spots.  It does dry a little rough so you will definitely want to use top coat...which you should always use anyway :p

I can't even tell you how much I love this polish!  But what's not to love?  Purple? Good!  Glitter?  Good!  Holo-loveliness? Fabulous!  I know I say this a lot, but pictures don't do this polish justice at all.  You have to see this in person on your very own phalanges!

I hope y'all are having a wonderful start to your week!  Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment