Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Lyn B. Designs Our Little Infinity

Hey Y'all!!  Happy Wednesday!  How is your week going?  Mine's going.  This time of the year is so nuts...finishing this school year, planning next year, dance everywhere...I'm ready for a nap!

So I want to get to right to today's post because I'm so excited!!  We just had a swap and the incredible Natalie of Over the Top Coat got my name, and holy cow!!  She spoiled me!!  Here is what she sent me:
!!!!!!  Isn't she amazing??  LOVE HER!!  There was candy too, but it didn't make it to the photo...someone ate it all.  And today I have the first polish I tried, Lyn B. Designs Our Little Infinity (warning, this is picture heavy cause this polish is gorgeous!):
Pictures show two coats with top coat.
First off, the color of the polish is true to life in ALL the above pictures!  Yep!  Our Little Infinity is a duochrome jelly that shifts between a dark indigo to purple with small holographic glitters.  EEKKKK!!!  This is like, my perfect polish!  And the formula is incredible.  I was so surprised to have complete coverage in just two coats.    There was no streaking, no bald spots, just a dream!  And it wore so well.  These pictures were taken a day after putting it on, and there was doing great.
This was my very first Lyn B. Designs, and thanks again to Natalie, not my last!  Thank you again Natalie!!!  Love you!!

Hope y'all have a great day!  Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment