Tuesday, September 10, 2013

TIOT: OPI Black Spotted

Hey Y'all!!  It's time for another Try It On Tuesday!!  And I'm so excited about today's polish that I have to get straight to it.  You may remember last year that OPI came out with a new special effect top coat called Black Spotted.  It left spots of the base color showing through and was fabulous!!  I wanted this polish so bad I could taste it!  My hubby told me, "Don't worry.  They'll release it her in the states soon."  AND THEY NEVER DID!!!

Then about a month ago, Zulily had it!!!!  Not only that, you got a second polish all for $7.99!!!  (I hope you follow my facebook page and got yours too!)

So without further ado, here is OPI Black Spotted:
Isn't it drool worthy????  I think I'm in love! 

I Used:
OPI- Black Spotted
Sinful Colors- Snow Mew White (white crème)
Sinful Colors- Dream On (neon purple on thumb)
Finger Paints- Pink Perspective (pink neon on index finger)
Sinful Colors- Summer Peach (neon orange on middle finger)
LA Girls- Flash Freeze (neon blue on ring finger)
Orly- Glowstick (neon yellow on pinky)
I can't tell you how much I love this polish!
As I said, Black Spotted came in a pair, and the other polish I received was It's Totally Fort Worth It, a silver shimmer with a light lilac duochrome to it.
I like this silver, although the duochrome is a little too subtle.  And I prefer Black Spotted over brighter colors.  But this gives it a pretty effect too.

Sadly, Black Spotted is still unavailable in the US (and beginning to look like it never will be), but you can find it on Amazon and eBay.  The prices range from reasonable to outrageous, but I have to tell you, I'm thrilled to finally have this lemming!  Be sure to check out Sassy Paints facebook page to see all the other TIOT!!  Happy Polishing!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment