Tuesday, September 24, 2013

TIOT- Sephora by OPI Here's Lilac-in At You, Kid

Hey Y'all!!  Happy Tuesday!!  I'm so sorry I missed posting yesterday, but I have a lot of things in the works for you, a stamping plate, lotion, shampoo....  And I still have to tell you about the beauty trend show at Nordstrom.  Busy, busy week!!

But it's Tuesday and that means it's time for Try It On Tuesday, and I have OPI by Sephora Here's Lilac-in At You Kid:
Here's Lilac-in At You, Kid is a dark blurple jelly with a dark lilac shimmer.  I was really surprised by this polish.  In the bottle, it just looked like a purple shimmer.  I basically bought it just because it was purple and I needed three for Sephora's 3 for $10 sale.
It's actually much more navy blue with a dark lilac shimmer to it.  I actually really liked it.  The formula was great.  The first coat was streaky, but the second coat evened everything out perfectly.  There was some very subtle visible brush strokes.  The pictures show two coats with top coat.
I'm kind of sad that Sephora is discontinuing this line.  I really like it.  If you go to Sephora, they are just about out of these polishes.  There is really just the crackle polish left and they've put up the signs for their new polish, Sephora X I think it's called??  I can't remember. 

Be sure to go to Sassy Paints facebook page to see the other TIOT manis!  And I'll have two posts up for you tomorrow, MABB Bi-Weekly Question and Mish Mash Challenge!   Happy Polishing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment