Tuesday, September 3, 2013

TIOT: OPI Muir Muir On The Wall

Hey Y'all!!  How are y'all doing today?  How was your weekend?  My hubby had to work yesterday, and the now-a-teen and I had the worst day.  Ending with the my baby girl, Countess Delilah, getting hurt (she's a Chinese Chin if you missed out on earlier posts!).  She's going to be ok, but lots of blood and lots of freaking out first, lol.  Anyway, if it could go wrong, it did go wrong.  We were so happy to go to bed and start a new day!

But I made it for Try It On Tuesday, hosted by the fabulous Sassy Paints!  And I have another polish from OPI San Francisco Collection, Muir Muir On The Wall:
I fell in love with this polish the second I saw it and I knew I had to buy it!  Muir Muir On The Wall is a gorgeous, rich brown with tons of burgundy, red and purple undertones.  In fact, undertones may be an understatement.  Brown, burgundy, red and purple are all very obvious in the coloring.  There is also a slight shimmer to it giving the polish a lot of depth.
Isn't it fabulous??  This color is so perfect for Fall!  As with most OPI polishes, the formula was wonderful.  Pictures show two coats with top coat.  The first coat is a little streaky, but the second coat completely cleared that up and left the polish opaque.  It may have been a little thinner than most of their polishes, but not too thin.  I didn't have to worry about my cuticles flooding. There was no dragging or balding.
I hope y'all enjoyed TIOT!  Tomorrow is another Mish Mash Challenge day, so be sure to check back and see what we came up with!  Until then, Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment