Friday, September 27, 2013

Snow Leopard

Happy Friday Y'all!!  Anyone have big plans for the weekend?  Other than the now-a-teen's dance class on Saturday, our weekend is completely open.  That's rare. I don't know if we will go do something fun (I really want to get back to Saks during their Master the Look event) or if we will just have a quiet weekend at home.  Pretty sure I know which one the hubby wants o_O

I told you I went to the Nordstrom Beauty Trend Show (it was all over my twitter page) and I wore this cute gray/silver/black leopard print sweater and I wanted my nails to match:
I Used:
China Glaze- Hook and Line (dark silver/pewter shimmer)
Orly- Liquid Vinyl (black crème)
China Glaze- Gossip Over Gimlets (silver ultra shimmer/glass fleck)
Dotting Tools

Click here for my step-by-step tutorial on leopard print :)

So for my thumb, pinky and index finger, the base color is China Glaze Hook and Line, a sort of brushed silver.  For my middle finger, I used China Glaze Gossip Over Gimlets and for my ring finger I used Orly Liquid Vinyl.  Then alternated the three polishes for the spots.
I so love these!!!!
And to the utter amazement and awe of one of the young ladies at one of the make up counters, my nails matched my sweater perfectly...she asked, "What are the chances of that happening?"  Bless her heart!!

I hope y'all have a safe, fun and love filled weekend!!  Happy Polishing!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment