Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Mish Mash Challenge: Blue

Hey Y'all!! How's your Hump Day going?  If you follow me on facebook you know I'm having a crappy day!  But enough about that junk (or as we spell it here in the south, junque).  Today is the Mish Mash Challenge and today's prompt is blue!  I had several ideas, but after watching the Emmys Sunday night, I realized I just HAD to copy Sir Elton John's coat:
Isn't it just fab???  And here are my nails:
I Used:
Orly- Shockwave (bright royal blue crème)
Finger Paints- Colorful Collage (scatter holo glitter top coat)

I used two coats of Orly Shockwave, a gorgeous bright blue crème.  Then, just using the brush that came with the polish, I applied two coats of Finger Paints Colorful Collage in a kind of ruffian style.  Finally, one coat of top coat.  Very easy to do, but it packs a lot of bling!
I hope y'all have a fabulous rest of your day!!  I think I'm going to go to bed and start this day over again!!  But not before checking out all the fabulous blue manis in the links below!!  Happy Polishing!!