Thursday, September 19, 2013

Nordstrom Beauty Trend Show- Sept 21!!

Hi my Lovelies!!!  I have something extra special for all my Metro Atlanta peeps today (and anyone in driving distance...seriously)!!  Have you ever wanted to know what the upcoming beauty trends are before everyone else??  And I'm not talking about what all the teens and tweens are doing, but what the grown up women are doing.  How great would it be to be in the know about what the classic beauties are doing in the spas and at the cosmetic counters for this Fall?? 

Well now is the time to rejoice then, because I have the event for you!!!  This Saturday, September 21st Nordstrom at Perimeter Mall will be holding their Cosmetic/Spa Beauty Trend Show!!  I can't tell you how excited I am about this event!!  I can hardly wait until Saturday!!
 
Here are just a FEW of the highlights from Nordstrom's website :
VIP Spa Experience
Makeovers from Professional Stylist
The Spa hosting a Dr. Gross Lifestyle Event including Complimentary Treatments:
Professional Peel, Steam and Mask
Hand and Scalp Massages
Mini Nuface Lifts
Jane Iredale Makeovers
Hand & Arm Exfoliation and Massage by Whish Body Products
Speakers
Live Models
 
And if that wasn't enough, look at these goodies:
Light Catered Breakfast at 7:30
Gift Bag
Giveaways
Live DJ
Happy Hour (You know I'll be at that!)
 
Oh my goodness!!!!  I think I just found heaven on earth!!  And the cost???  Only $20 a ticket AND THAT IS REDEEMABLE TOWARDS YOUR BEAUTY PURCHASE!!!! (Think of it as more of a $20 off coupon!)  So you actually can get ALL this for free!!!!  I think  Nordstrom has just become my favorite store!!!

So do you want to join me??  All you have to do is call (770) 350-4802 to purchase your ticket!!  And click here for the website.

With this much to do, I'm so happy about the time....this kicks off at 7:30 AM and goes until close at 9:00 PM.  If you go, be sure to let me know, I would love to see you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment