Wednesday, September 25, 2013

MABB Bi-Weekly Question

Photobucket
Every other Wednesday, the Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers will answer a beauty-related question just for fun! This week's question is...

What makeup items are you more likely to splurge on?

There isn't that much I'm really going to splurge on, really only two items.  But when I splurge, I really splurge, lol.  For the most part, my make up comes from everywhere from Dollar Tree to drug stores.  But one thing I have always splurged on is my foundation:
It's Lancôme Tient Visionnaire.  I LOVE this stuff!!!  It is fabulous for those of us that are older and may have dark spots, uneven coloring, sun damage, etc.  As much as I love it (and the entire Visionnaire line), I'm a little embarrassed by the price...$60.  But it does last a really long time.  I just bought this and probably won't need anymore until the end of the year at the earliest.

The other thing I splurge on is skin care: lotions, serums, anything that promises the fountain of youth in a bottle, lol!  I do love Lancôme's Visionnaire line (there are two I really want), but at about $100 each, I'm just not ready to splurge that much!  So I'm trying to find something new now.

The only other place I sometimes splurge on is with nail polish.  But I think that depends on what you would consider a splurge, I think OPIs at $9 is average and Chanel at $27 a splurge.  P.S. I only own one Chanel polish and the hubby bought it for me)

What about you?  What do you splurge on?

Please join me in checking out the other fabulous ladies to see their splurges.  I can't wait to see their answers!!


- - - - - * - - - - -
Be sure to check out the other Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers' blogs!
Ashley Elizabeth from Ashley Elizabeth's Beauty Blog
Brittney from BellBelleBella
Christine from Simply Stine
Dawn from Ritual Beauty
Dionne from Glittery Fingers & Sparkling Toes
Emma from Manicurity
Harri from TrailerHood Chic
Kaitlin from Blushing Beauty
Mandy from MandysSecrets
Pam from Pammy Blogs Beauty
Quinn from Mama Fashionista
If you're a beauty blogger in the Metro Atlanta area and would like to join us, please visit our website! We would love to connect with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment