Monday, September 30, 2013

Review: Zoya Pepper, Louise & Maria Luisa

Hi Y'all!!  Happy Monday!!  Since I'm running late and have 40 things to do this afternoon, I'm going to get right to the review!

A few days ago, I went to Ulta and they had the new Fall collection, Cashmere and Satins.  I picked up three, Pepper, Louise and Maria Luisa.  First up is Pepper:
I loved Pepper just from the swatches I had seen and new I had to have it.  Pepper is a rusty, red leaning brown crème.  The formula was fantastic!  No issues at all.  It went on beautifully.  The pictures show two coats with top coat.  I do suggest wearing a base coat for both natural and acrylic nails.  There was just slight staining, but it disappeared after the next polish and removal.

Next up is Louise:
Louise is a pretty chocolate brown crème.  It's perfect for Fall.  The first coat does go on very blotchy, but the second coat will smooth it all out.  Other than that there were no issues with it, it worked and looked beautiful.  Pictures show two coats with top coat.

Last, but not least is Maria Luisa (over Louise):
Maria Luisa is a top coat with gold irregular shaped glitter in a clear base.  Pictures show one coat of Maria Luisa with top coat.  This polish is packed full of gorgeous gold glitter and dries to a smooth finish.  I can not wait to try this out with other colors!!!

These, and the rest of the collection can be found at Zoya website and Ulta for $8.00 each.

Hope y'all enjoyed these and I'll see you tomorrow with one of my biggest lemmings that is finally mine!!  Happy Polishing!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment