Wednesday, February 27, 2013

ABC Challenge: H is for Harvest Moon & Hand Drawn

Hi y'all!!  I hope you are having a fabulous day.  We are having a weird Wednesday here in North Georgia...there is some bright, yellow thing glowing in the sky, lol.  We have had so much rain that the sun has been really rare this winter.

Anyway, on to the challenge!  This week is H and I have China Glaze Harvest Moon and some Hand drawn wisps for you.
I Used:
China Glaze- Harvest Moon (super shimmery copper)
Sinful Colors- Black on Black (black crème)
Liner Brush
Dotting Tool

I started with two coats of China Glaze Harvest Moon. I'm not sure what collection this is from since I bought it on clearance at Ulta, and I really don't know how I missed it!  This is a gorgeous, super shimmery copper that is just incredible. The above picture was taken out in the sun.  Don't you just love it??

Then I just drew random lines and dots with the Sinful Colors Black on Black.  I tried to make the lines similar, but not identical.  I'm not sure why, I just kept looking at each nail individually, lol.  But they are close enough that I think they match.  You could do them the same of course :)

I hope you like this week's challenge.  Join me in checking out the other lovely ladies' designs!  Happy Polishing!!


17 comments:

  1. Hand drawn! What a nice design and nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Harvest Moon looks so great on you! I think the freehand drawings look very elegant :) lol I saw the same weird thing in the sky today. I almost didnt recognize it since I also had a lot of snow/rain/clouds here in the Netherlands, it was good to see a clear sunny sky again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that copper color! I'm stopping by a Sally tonight - I hope they have it. I'm still having stamping issues, and you go and free hand that! Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Well done on the free hand art, love that CG colour too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I envy your nails. They're sooooo pretty. :)

    Such a nice job on the freehand dots and lining! Looks deceptively effortless, though I know it takes considerable fine motor skills and control. Super!

    Harvest Moon is from China Glaze's Hunger Games collection, and around these parts was in great demand when it came out last Fall, which means we would have killed to put our hands on those bottles. Fortunately, we were among the first thousand or so in line and no blood was shed.

    Happy Almost Over Hump Day, Dionne!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sun? Is there such a thing? LOL Very pretty mani hun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks great Dionne! I love the handpainted foliage!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This cooper color looks great on your skintone! Great Freehand design as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I actually passed on Harvest Moon but now I'm wishing I hadn't. This is gorgeous! And it looks awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hand drawn is such a great idea for H, didn't even think of that!! Great job at the hand drawn!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the hand drawn! That is always so unique :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice design, this nail art reminds me the trees during the fall. :)

    ReplyDelete