Friday, February 8, 2013

Inspired by the Supernatural

Hi y'all!!  Are you ready for the weekend?  Do you have any big plans?  I don't.  But that's ok, I've had 3 big and busy weekends in a row, so I'm looking forward to a quiet weekend.

It's hard to believe but the Relaxed 31 Day Challenge is almost over.  There are only two challenges left :(  I've loved doing this challenge and I'm really going to miss it, but I have to admit, I'm looking forward to getting back to reviewing and swatching polish for y'all.  With this month containing my birthday and anniversary, I have some great new polishes to show you!!  Ok, so today's prompt is Inspired by the Supernatural.  I had no idea what to do for it.  Then on Wednesday in my other challenge (ABC Challenge) someone did Egyptian nails.  I would have loved that, but she had a stamping plate, which I don't, and I'm not sure I could draw it.  Then I remembered seeing this neat set of fake nails at the mall with the teenager on Sunday and decided to copy them.  I wish I could tell you who made them, but I do remember that they were in the Icing store (by Claire's).  And here they are:
I Used:
Sinful Colors- Black on Black
Nina Ultra Pro- French White
Wet-n-Wild- On a Trip
China Glaze- Frostbite
Liner Brush
Dotting Tool

These look supernatural, right?  I love them!!  Although they are freaking out my now teenager, lol.  I'm looking forward to taking her to dance tomorrow and seeing if I freak out the other dance moms, LOL!!  Be sure to check out what the other ladies came up with for supernatural, I can't wait to see!  Happy Polishing!!


2 comments: