Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Santa Claus- 12 Days of Christmas Challenge

Merry Christmas Everybody!!!!  I hope Santa was good to everyone and left lots of polish in your stockings!  And I hope your houses are filled with love, laughs and the smell of a delicious Christmas dinner cooking!! 

The last challenge of the 12 Days of Christmas is Santa Claus!!  Since I knew I wouldn't have time to change my nails between Christmas Eve and Christmas Day (company staying and I have to cook dinner for 12) I have decided to use the manicure I did for the Nail Polish Canada contest, which I lost.  They may not have liked them, but I do.  Here is Santa's Sleigh with all the gifts tumbling out and heading to the chimneys of all the boys and girls.




To see the list of the materials I used, click here.  And be sure to check out every one's designs!  I hope y'all have a wonderful and blessed day!  Merry Christmas and Happy Polishing!!

1 comment: