Sunday, December 23, 2012

Elves- 12 Days of Christmas Challenge

Oh my goodness!  It's day 10 of my my very first challenge, only two days left.  That makes me sad :(  I've loved doing this challenge and love all the fabulous women I've met!  And I'm so thankful to have been a part if it.  I can't wait for the next challenge.

Now on to today's prompt: elves!  This was hard!  All I could think of were all the wonderful "elf" movie manicures everyone did.  I loved those!  Then I started thinking about all the cute Santa hats I've seen and thought, elf hats.
I Used:
Orly- White Tips
China Glaze- Liquid Leather
China Glaze- Adventure Red-y
LA Colors- Palm Tree
Pure Ice- Jaguar
Brushes
Dotting Tool

I started  with two coats of Orly White Tips (I'm out of my normal white polish and my family has banned me from buying any more polish until after Christmas!).  Then everything but the red was drawn freehand.  The red was made using my largest dotting tool.

These turned out cuter than I thought they would.  Now I'm off to shake my presents...um, I mean bake.  Yeah.  That's it.  Bake.  Be sure to check out every one's designs!  Happy Polishing!!

2 comments: