Monday, December 31, 2012

Fireworks II

Happy New Year's Eve!!!!  I hope y'all are having a great day.  So what plans do you have for tonight?  What are you wearing?  Go to my facebook page and post pictures of your dress and nails!  My mani is killer, my clothes...sweatshirt and lounge pants, lol.  We are spending the night at home with our 12 year old, eating seafood (crab & shrimp), pizza rolls and playing board games.  Still a fabulous way to spend the New Year!

So as a result of spending all night on a web site called Epic Fail (it's hilarious), I have two last minute manicures for you today.  Here's the first, another firework design:
I Used:

Sinful Colors- Black on Black (black crème)
Milani- 3D (gold holographic)
Milani- HD (silver holographic)
Small Liner Brush

I started with two coats of Sinful Colors Black on Black.  Once that was dry, I used a small liner brush (you could use a toothpick to drag the polish too), and painted the gold fireworks first:
I like how they look with just the gold too (please forgive the lighting, I broke the light to my light box).

Then using Milani HD, I painted the silver fireworks.  I love how these turned out,  I think they are festive fireworks while still looking classy.  I hope you enjoy them too.  As always, if you have any questions, please let me know.  Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment