Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!! Red & Black Design

Happy Halloween Y'all!!  So tell me, what plans do you have for this most frightening of days???  Since my now-a-teen is too old for trick-or-treating and too young for parties, she and I are having a "Halloween" movie marathon!!  An entire day of Michael Myers ripping people apart!!  Did I mention this is her first time seeing a horror movie?  Last year I introduced the idea of horror movie with Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, so why not step it up this year?

But I do have a Halloween mani:
I Used:
Sinful Colors- Black on Black (black crème)
Fright Night Claw Polish- Voodoo (red crelly with red glitter)
Dotting tool

I realize that most bloody drips are colored the opposite way, but y'all know I have to be different. 
I love how glittery Voodoo is!
I hope y'all enjoy today's mani!  I would love to see yours!  Just share them on my facebook page.  Now back to my Halloween movie marathon!  Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment