Tuesday, October 22, 2013

TIOT: Finger Paints Art of Theft

Happy Tuesday Y'all!!  How's your day going?  Mine is going ok...not bad, not great.  Although I did have the most fabulous burger today at Ruby Tuesday's.  And they cooked to medium rare!   So hard to get a burger cooked the way I want.  Lol, that's probably the only reason I liked it.

Anyway, thanks to the fab Sassy Paints, it's Try It On Tuesday!  Today I have Art of Theft by Finger Paints:
Art of Theft is a midnight blue with a purple shimmer.  Can I just say I love this?  The formula was good.  It only took two coats to reach opaque. It was a streaky for the first coat, but it did clear up on the second.  Pictures show two coats with top coats.  I didn't have any issues with it.
It's hard to see in the photos but the shimmer is there in real life giving this blue a very deep feel.
I bought this on clearance at Sally's Beauty Supply about three months ago and I'm sad that I waited, it's beautiful!!
I'm not sure what collection this was part of, but I do know that is was the color of the month in 2010.

Be sure to check out Sassy Paints' facebook page to see every one's TIOT!  Y'all have a fabulous day and I'll see you tomorrow for the Mish Mash Challenge!  Happy Polishing!!




No comments:

Post a Comment