Wednesday, October 23, 2013

MABB Bi-Weekly Question Fall Fragrances

Photobucket
Every other Wednesday, the Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers will answer a beauty-related question just for fun! This week's question is...
What are your go-to fall fragrances?
[Your answer goes here!]

So, let me start with this:  I hate flowers.  I know, anti-feminine.  But I can't stand them.  The only flower print you will find in my house is there because someone else gave it to me...and it's probably hidden.  So you know the answer here isn't going to be anything overtly flowery.  During the Fall (and Winter) I love spicy perfume.  Sandalwood, cinnamon, clove....anything but musk.

My all time favorite perfume is no longer made :(  It was Uninhibited by Cher, a sandalwood based perfume.
So now my favorite is Shalimar:
While there are subtle notes of flowers, the main impression of Shalimar is spicy and exotic. 

I'm still on the lookout for a new favorite perfume, so if you have any suggestions, please let me know.  Meanwhile, I'm off to check out the MABB ladies' favorite perfumes.  Maybe I'll find a new one.

- - - - - * - - - - -
Be sure to check out the other Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers' blogs!

Ashley Elizabeth from Ashley Elizabeth's Beauty Blog
Brittney from BellBelleBella
Christine from Simply Stine
Dawn from Ritual Beauty
Dionne from Glittery Fingers & Sparkling Toes
Emma from Manicurity
Harri from TrailerHood Chic
Kaitlin from Blushing Beauty
Mandy from MandysSecrets
Pam from Pammy Blogs Beauty
Quinn from Mama Fashionista
If you're a beauty blogger in the Metro Atlanta area and would like to join us, please visit our website! We would love to connect with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment