Monday, October 21, 2013

Halloween Multi Drips

Hi Y'all!!  Happy Monday!  Are y'all ready for the Fall weather yet??  I'm not!!  It was 63 degrees in the house this morning!  Yuck!!  And today and tomorrow are the last days in the 70's.  After that it's all 60's and 40's.  I'm just not a cold weather kind of gal...and this is just the Fall!!  I have a feeling it's going to be a miserably cold Winter :(

But I do love Fall activities, football, new tv season (loving Sleepy Hallow and can't wait for Dracula Friday), harvest festivals and Halloween.  And today I have Halloween Multi Drips for you:
I Used:
Orly- Liquid Vinyl (black crème)
Color Club- Daisy Does It (yellow glass fleck)
Color Club- Disco Dress (purple crème)
Zoya- Dhara (orange glitter texture polish)
Dotting Tools

Since I did the tutorial for drips here, I'll just give you a couple of tips.  The first thing I figured out was I shouldn't have used a textured polish!  I love Zoya Dhara and I think it's the perfect Halloween orange, but because of it's texture, it didn't work great here.  I would suggest using all crèmes actually.  Also, start with the lightest color first, then the darkest color on top.  My favorite finger is my index finger...I think I should have stayed with that order.
I like the idea of this design, and I really like several of the fingers.  I think I'm going to have to try this again with Winter colors.  What do y'all think?  Have a fabulous Monday!!  Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment