Tuesday, October 29, 2013

TIOT: A England Jane Eyre

Hi Y'all!!  It's Tuesday so that means it's time for Try It On Tuesday!!  This week I have A England Jane Eyre:
Jane Eyre is a beautiful dark purple/burgundy with a purple shimmer that in certain light will also glitter gold and brown.  I can't even tell y'all how gorgeous this polish is! 
Isn't it fabulous??  Pictures show two coats with top coat.  The formula was perfect, no balding, no dragging, deep pigmentation.  In fact, you could get away one coat but I think it needs two to get that deep color.  This is my first and only A England, but it won't be my last!

I ordered this off of Color 4 Nails and it cost $10.00.  Everything went great with the order and the polish was shipped out in a timely manner.  If you haven't checked this site out yet, go check them out. 

And don't forget to go to Sassy Paints' facebook page to see every one's TIOT manis!  Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment