Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Mish Mash Challenge: Pink

Hey Y'all!!  I'm so excited!!  It's Wednesday so that means it's time for the Mish Mash Challenge!  And this week's theme is PINK, which is perfect since it's Breast Cancer Awareness month.  So with that in mind, here is my challenge mani:
I Used:
Finger Paints- Brushstroke Blush (very pale pink crème)
Orly- Oh Cabana Boy (shimmery bright pink)
China Glaze- 108 Degrees (dark glass fleck pink)
I love how this water marble turned out.  The colors really worked well together. 
Click here for my water marble tutorial!

I especially love 108 Degrees by China Glaze.  It is such a pretty pink or probably closer to fuchsia.  And with the glass fleck, the glitter is amazing!

Be sure to join me in checking out all the fabulous pink manis from Kimber's Amazing (and they really are) Challenge Ladies in the links below!!  Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment