Wednesday, October 9, 2013

MABB Bi-Weekly Question 10/9

Photobucket
Every other Wednesday, the Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers will answer a beauty-related question just for fun! This week's question is...
On a daily basis, do you favor bright colors or neutrals?

I do love neutrals, really I do.  And I do wear them...occasionally.  I would say once a week I'll wear neutral colors, in clothes and make up.  I wear neutral polish a lot less often.  But on a daily basis I love color!  Tangerine lipstick, neon nails, bright colored clothes are my favorites <3  And purple is my absolute favorite color!  In any shade!!  I wear purple nails, clothes and make up as often as I can in every season! 

What about you?

Be sure to check out the amazing women below to see their answers :)

- - - - - * - - - - -
Be sure to check out the other Metro Atlanta Beauty Bloggers' blogs!
Ashley Elizabeth from Ashley Elizabeth's Beauty Blog

Brittney from BellBelleBella
Christine from Simply Stine
Dawn from Ritual Beauty
Dionne from Glittery Fingers & Sparkling Toes
Emma from Manicurity
Harri from TrailerHood Chic
Kaitlin from Blushing Beauty
Mandy from MandysSecrets
Pam from Pammy Blogs Beauty
Quinn from Mama Fashionista
If you're a beauty blogger in the Metro Atlanta area and would like to join us, please visit our website! We would love to connect with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment