Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Mish Mash Challenge: Rainbow

Hey Y'all!!!  Guess what day it is???  Yep, Wednesday (lol, and you thought I was going to say Hump Day)!  So that means I have two posts to get up today!  First, it's Mish Mash Wednesday and today's theme is Rainbows!  I love doing rainbows, so much so that it has its own label (in the right column of the blog), but the challenge is how to do a different rainbow.

I know that after today and seeing every one's great manis I'll have a ton of manis to try.   But I've had this one idea for a while, a loose rainbow color block with black and clear water marble over it.  And since it's Fall, I went with jewel tones:
I Used:
Color Club-  (red with a gold shimmer)
Orly- Flicker (rusty orange shimmer)
China Glaze- Lighthouse (yellow glass fleck)
Hard Candy- Bity Blue (blue shimmer)
Ulta- Envy (green shimmer)
Fright Night Claw Polish- Poison (purple shimmer)
Orly- Liquid Vinyl (black crème)
Sally Hansen-  (clear)
Make Up Sponges


I really like how this turned out.  I love the deep jewel tones, and thanks to those dark colors, the bubbles in the black don't show up in real life (note: my Orly Liquid Vinyl is very bubbly, lol)
I hope y'all enjoy today's mani.  Be sure to join me in checking out the other ladies in the Mish Mash Challenge.  Just click on the links below.  I can't wait to see what they've done!!  Happy Polishing!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment