Monday, October 28, 2013

"Eye" See You

Hey Y'all!!!  Happy Monday!!  I hope y'all had a great weekend and are ready to face the new week.  And it's a great week, Halloween week!!  My now-a-teen is at that awkward age where she's too old for trick-or-treating, but too young for parties.  I miss seeing her all dressed up, but by the age of two, she no longer let me pick her costumes.  That meant a couple of years of adorable costumes, and a couple of years of...well, not my choice costumes, lol.  What about you?  Are you getting dressed up?

Anyway, in honor of Halloween, I have a "spooky" mani for you, "Eye" See You:
I Used:
Icing- Twilight (black crelly with silver glitter)
Fantasy Makers- Nail In The Coffin (black jelly with sparse orange micro glitter)
Fright Night Claw Polish- Voodoo (red jelly with red glitter)
Fright Night Claw Polish- Poison (purple shimmer)
Orly- Flicker (rusty orange shimmer)
Dotting Tools

So the idea was to make spooky eyes staring out...but according to my loving family, the eyes are "cute".  Well dang.  I thought they were scary.  Especially the ones on both thumbs.
You're scared now aren't you?  Going to have to sleep with the lights on kind of scared, right?  Ok, lie to me and just say you're scared, lol.

I hope y'all enjoy today's mani.  If you re-create it, post your pics on my facebook page!  I would love to see this come out scary!  Happy Polishing!!




No comments:

Post a Comment