Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Mish Mash Challenge: Flowers

I'm beginning to think that the Internet hates me...Or my computer does...Or something does, because I can't seem to get anything to work this week.  Maybe this is a sign I need some time off, lol.

But I finally have today's mani for you (better late than never, right?).  It's Wednesday so that means it's time for the Mish Mash Challenge and today's theme is flowers.  So I came up with a flowery jelly sandwich:
I Used:
Loreal- Berry Nice (dark purple jelly)
Dotting Tools (or a toothpick would work too)
Pink and White Acrylic Paint
For the first time ever I used acrylic paint (for the flowers) because I wanted to make sure they would show through the layers of polish.  I used Loreal Berry Nice from their recent candy collection.  I started with two coats. Then a couple of flowers, another coat of polish, another flower, one more coat of polish then one last flower.  It's all kinds of squishy, purple goodness!

I hope y'all enjoyed my flowers :)  Be sure to check out the other ladies' flower manis...I've seen some incredible designs!!  See y'all tomorrow!  Happy Polishing!!






No comments:

Post a Comment