Monday, April 22, 2013

Braids for Autism Awareness Month

Happy Monday Friends!!!  I hope y'all are all rested up and ready to begin your week with energy and enthusiasm...at least one of us should!  Ha ha!  This is the last week of the Autism Awareness challenge and today is braids or fishtails.  I love this look...I've never tried this look.  I gave this my best shot, but I definitely need some more practice:
Sorry for my beat up hands
I Used:
Hard Candy- Crush on Gold
Sally Hansen- Co-Bolt Blue
Orly-Blue Collar

While not a complete failure, I need to try it again.  I will give the instructions then...when I figure them out, ha ha.  Until later, I hope you have a fabulous day and Happy Polishing!!  Opps!  Don't forget to check out all the Autism Awareness manis for today!!  List below picture!!
Carmina from Cubbiful
Cordia from Seriously Swatched
Jessica from Nail Polish Anonymous
Kelly from Peace Love Lacquer
Laura from Little Laura Loves
Nicole from Dipped in Lacquer
Paulina from Paulina’s Passions
Rachael from Rachos Nail Love
Roxana from Beautylicious
Tina from Light of the Moon Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment