Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Water Marble

Hi Everyone!!  I hope y'all had a fabulous weekend and Easter.  We had a wonderful time with just us and way too much food.  And sweets.  But how can you have Easter without pigging out on chocolate bunnies and jelly beans?  And I had time to do an Easter water marble:
I Used:
Sinful Colors:  Unicorn (pastel yellow crème)
Sinful Colors: Cotton Candy (pastel pink crème)
Sinful Colors:  Sugar Rush (pastel blue crème)
Sinful Colors: Sweet Tooth (violet crème)
Sinful Colors: Orange Cream (peach crème)

NOTE: Step-by-step tutorial for water marble HERE!!!

I really like how this turned out.  It just makes me think of Spring, warm weather, flowers and, hopefully, the end of all the cold weather!  And I'm so happy...it's my first water marble without bubbles!
 
I hope you have a fabulous Monday!!  As for the little one and I, we are on Spring Break and we are feeling pretty good, so it's the best Monday we've had in awhile :D  Happy Polishing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment