Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Glitter Flames

Happy Tuesday my Darlings!!  I hope you are a having a beautiful day!  Today I have some more new yumminess for y'all.  I have Glitter Flames, or an impressionistic idea of Glitter Flames:
I Used:
Orly- Hawaiian Punch (fuschia shimmer)
Sinful Colors- Star Dust (dark purple jelly with fuschia and purple glitter)

So as you see, not true to life looking flames, just the impression.  I love this.  But of course there's purple and glitter and I think I would love anything covered in purple glitter!! 

I started with two coats of Orly Hawaiian Punch.  I loved this color,  It's a fuchsia matte/neon polish with a fuchsia shimmer.  The formula was perfect.  It went on without any bald spots or dragging,  It did dry matte like a neon, and sort of is a neon.  It is a very bright polish.  Love!!!

Then the flames are Sinful Colors Star Dust.  I won this incredible polish in a giveaway from Over The Topcoat.  Love her!!  Star Dust is a dark purple jelly with small pink glitter (although the purple base makes them look more fuchsia) and micro purple glitter.  Yes please!!  Sadly it was cloudy the entire time I wore this and the pictures just do not do this polish justice.  It is just fabulousness (I know not a real word) in real life!!  Thank you Natalie!!  And don't worry, I will definitely be wearing this again soon!
I hope y'all enjoy this mani.  I can not tell you how much I love these two polishes!  And together they are just a dream!!  See y'all soon!  Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment