Wednesday, April 10, 2013

ABC Challenge: N is for Naughty Neon

Hi my dears!!!  Whew, I'm exhausted!  I'm getting two of the three post up, the other, my MABB bi-weekly question, in the next day or two.  I went to review a new salon in Atlanta (that post will be up Friday or Monday), had to drop off and pick up my daughter, then take her to dance...and did I mention the salon was 49 miles from my house? 

But now I have my ABC Challenge for you.  So for today's letter N, I have Naughty Neon:
Outside, direct sun
I Used:
China Glaze- Sunworshipper (neon creamy orange)
Orly- Naughty (dark purple crème)
.
This didn't turn out exactly as I planned but I still liked it.  I LOVE this neon from China Glaze!  The above picture is a true representation of the color.  It's been described as orange, but it's more of a yellow toned orange.  And as soon as I saw it I knew I wanted to pair it with a dark purple.  I love the color combination.  My best friend and daughter said it reminded them of Halloween.  What do they know!  Ha ha ha!  (Love you both!) 

Be sure to check out all the fabulous ladies and see what they have for N.  The links are below the pictures!  Happy Polishing!!
Light Box