Monday, April 29, 2013

Classic Pedicure

Hi again y'all!!  If you follow my facebook page, you know that I have THREE PEDICURES for you this week!  Yep, three!  They range from classic to elaborate.  I know I've been slacking off a bit on the pedicures, but I plan to fix that.  Also, this is to show you that whatever design I've done on my nails CAN be done on your toes.  And since I keep my toe nails pretty short, it shows what the designs look like on short nails.  So should I get to it?

My first pedi of the week is a classic one, Orly Unlawful:
I love this look, simple and sexy.  And of course it would go great with a matching mani:
I truly love Orly Unlawful (for a full review of Orly Unlawful click here)!!  It has become my favorite red!!  I cannot tell you how much I love it!  Stay tunes for the rest of the manis and pedis coming this week!  Hope y'all are having a fabulous Monday!!  Happy Polishing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment