Thursday, April 25, 2013

Review: Orly Glowstick

Hi my Lovelies!!!!  I am so thrilled to see y'all today!!  I just wanted to take a minute and let you know how much I appreciate you all!! And I read and love every comment.  For some reason they've all disappeared, but I did see and read them!  Computers, the most fabulous and frustrating invention ever!!  Ha ha!

Now to my review, Orly Glowstick came out as part of their Summer 2012 collection, but I missed it.  Now it's part of their permanent collection.  Yay.  At least in my tiny rural town it is.  (How tiny?  Although we do have a Sally's Beauty Supply, cows once shut down our main road for over an hour, lol)  Here it is:
Isn't it amazing???  This  picture, and the ones following it, were taken outside on a cloudy day.  Yep, super overcast, about to get rain kind of day.  I swear it glows!
 
The pictures show two coats of Glowstick over two coats of Nina Ultra Pro French White.  While you could wear this polish on its own and it would be fabulous, if you want to get the full effect of the neon I highly recommend wearing it over white.  The pictures are true to life; this is what the polish looks like in most light.  The formula was great.  Sometimes neons can be thick, but this was great.  It was completely opaque in two coats without any pulling or balding.
 
Bottom line?  LOVE IT!!!  It's bright and beautiful without being obnoxious.  I am so happy I got a second chance at Glowstick.  I expect you're going to see a lot of this polish this summer!  I hope y'all liked this review.  Remember if you ever have any questions or requests, just let me know.  You can leave a comment, message me on facebook, or email me at glitteryfingers@gmail.com.  I'll see y'all soon.  Until then, Happy Polishing!!!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment