Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Autism Awareness- Hands

Hi again friends!!!  Can you believe it??  Three posts in one day!!  So this one is short and sweet.  Today's autism challenge is hands.  Hands?  Really?  But I gave it my best try.  I went with hand prints:
I Used:
Sinful Colors- Sugar Rush (light blue crème)
Maybelline Color Show- Pacific Blues Limited Edition
Small Dotting Tool

My idea behind it was a child's hand print in finger paint.  And, again, I apologize for my cuticles.  They are still healing from my incident and look a little rough (for the meanie who told me to take care of my cuticles :p), lol.  They will look normal again soon.

And for more information on Autism, such as signs and how you can help, check out the site Autism Speaks.  Be sure to check out all the other great hand designs!!  And Happy Polishing!!
Carmina from Cubbiful
Cordia from Seriously Swatched
Jessica from Nail Polish Anonymous
Kelly from Peace Love Lacquer
Laura from Little Laura Loves
Nicole from Dipped in Lacquer
Paulina from Paulina’s Passions
Rachael from Rachos Nail Love
Roxana from Beautylicious
Tina from Light of the Moon Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment