Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The 12 Days of Christmas: Snow/Winter

Hey Y'all!!  So I've joined a Christmas challenge!!  It's called the Twelve Days of Christmas! 
Sadly, I missed the first day, but I'm ready now and starting with the Dec. 3rd challenge...which is Snow/Winter.  It was hard coming up with another snow mani so close to the last one, but I did it:
I Used:
Butter London- Gobsmacked (charcoal gray and silver textured polish)
Sinful Colors- Snow Me White (white crème polish)
Liner Brush
Butter London Gobsmacked is a fabulous glitter bomb.  It's a clear base packed with charcoal gray and silver glitter that dries to a textured finish.  I used two coats and, after the snowflakes, I added a top coat to smooth everything. 

The snowflakes were hand drawn with a short liner brush using Sinful Colors Snow Me White.  I hope you enjoyed today's post!  Be sure to check out what fabulous designs everyone else came up with in the links below!  Happy Polishing!!




No comments:

Post a Comment