Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Nutcracker Water Marble

Hey Y'all!!  So another Nutcracker is over.  I feel sad and relieved.  Sad, cause, well, it's over for this season.  Relieved because it takes a lot out of me, lol.  I ended up with a cold and threw out my back.  Fun huh? 

I did want to show you my nail design for the shows, but first, a proud mama moment...here's my little one as Spanish in Act II:
Isn't she fabulous???  Ok, I know, I'm biased.  This was the first time she was able to perform en pointe in a Company production.  So proud!!

As for my nails, I did a silver holo and black water marble:
I Used:
Jade- Psicodelica (silver linear holographic)
China Glaze- Liquid Leather (black crème)

I thought it would be brighter than it came out, but I still like it.  I painted two coats of China Glaze Liquid Leather first so that may be why it was more sedated than usual.  If you look at the column on the right for Fall Water Marble, you will find my tutorial.  I think after the first of the year, I'm going to do another one....with more pictures and stuff.
I hope y'all enjoy today's design!  I'll be back on my normal track starting tomorrow...hopefully, lol.  I already have my Mish Mash Challenge nails ready to go.  I need to get over this cold...it's making me miserable.  I also have a rant for you (first world beauty complaint).

I also have to find a cure for my latest You Tube obsession, Grav3yard Girl!!!  I LOVE her!!  Y'all should totally check her out.  She does beauty, hauls, clothes, as seen on tv, just a lot of everything!  She's hilarious too.  (And no, she has no idea I exist, and I don't get anything for you watching her videos...I'm just a huge fan!)  I swear she's a younger version of me!!

Anyway, see y'all tomorrow!!  Happy Polishing!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment