Monday, December 16, 2013

Review: Zoya Dream

Hey Y'all!!  I can't believe I haven't posted in 5 whole days!!  I'm so sorry!  This year's Nutcracker just kicked my heiny.  I'm exhausted.  And I know I posted my Nutcracker nails on Instagram and said I would have those up today, but I still have to download, edit, etc those pictures, so I will have those up for you tomorrow.  So sorry.  Instead, I have this one that I somehow never managed to post last week for you, my review of Zoya Dream:
Isn't it purty???  Zoya Dream is part of Zoya's 2013 Holiday Collection and it's gorgeous!!  It's a medium blue jelly with scattered holographic glitter throughout.  The formula is a dream!  It's a little streaky the first coat but two coats evened it right out. And it was so smooth.   Not that I don't love my textured polishes, but I love a smooth glitter one too. Of course, I've never met a Zoya polish that didn't work fabulously, have you?  Anyway, the pictures show two coats with top coat.
I can not begin to tell you how many compliments that I got on this mani.  It was a huge hit! 

I hope y'all enjoy today's post.  I'm pretty sure it's nap time for me :)  I'll see y'all tomorrow.  Happy Polishing!!




No comments:

Post a Comment