Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Nail Polish Canada Contest, Week 2: DECORATIONS

Hey Y'all!!  It's Week 2 of Nail Polish Canada's Contest and this week's theme is DECORATIONS!!  After a lot of thinking, seriously, a lot, I came up with a decorated tree for my entry:
For the Water Marble, I Used:
China Glaze- Def Defying (lime crème)
China Glaze- Exotic Encounters (medium green crème)
Ulta- Envy (foil finished dark green)
BornPrettyStore- Holographic 12 (dark green linear holographic)

For the Decorations, I Used:
Orly- Rococo A-Go-Go (purple foil polish with gold shimmer)
Zoya- Dream (dark blue with scatter holographic glitter)
White rhinestones

Shameless plug:  PLEASE HELP ME BY CLICKING HERE TO VOTE!!!!  PRETTY, PRETTY PLEASE<3 <3
If y'all like this design, I have a big favor to ask, please go vote for it by simply CLICKING HERE!!!  Thank you so much!!!  I really appreciate it!!
Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment