Monday, December 23, 2013

Santa & Candy Cane Nails

Hey Y'all!!  Merry Christmas Adam!!  (Get it, cause Adam came before Eve??)  Do you have all your shopping done?  The now-a-teen and I finished everything today.  We really only had grocery shopping left. And dog food.  Yep, the hub sent the kid and I to get the dog food.  Not a big deal for the babies...huge deal for the big girls!!  Babies food=15 pounds, big girls food= 50 pounds.  But we are finally done!!  So as I promised on Instagram, here are my Santa Claus nails:
Left Hand
Right Hand
I Used:
China Glaze- White on White (white crème)
Orly- Unlawful (bright red crème)
LA Colors- Palm Tree (green crème)
Barielle- Pillow Talk (light beige crème)
Nailtini- Sparkler (clear top coat with red and holo glitter)
China Glaze- Liquid Leather (black crème)
Pure Ice- Jaguar (light gold metallic)
Finger Paints- Brushstroke Blush (very pale pink crème)
China Glaze- So Blue Without You (blue shimmer)
Liner Brush
Dotting Tools


I love the glitter I used on this!  I won it in a giveaway and my first thought when I saw it was, Christmas!  It's Nailtini Sparkler, a clear top cot with red and holographic glitter.  The polish was packed with glitter.  The photos show just one coat (with top coat to smooth it).  Love it!!
The Santa and Santa suit were done using a dotting tool.  And the candy canes were done using striping tape.

I hope y'all enjoyed today's nails!  I have one more design for you tomorrow, a more elegant than cute design, so be sure to check back!  Until then Happy Polishing!!




No comments:

Post a Comment