Sunday, October 7, 2012

Review: China Glaze- Bizarre Blurple

Hi Everybody!!  I am so excited!  All of the Halloween polishes have been released.  I have to admit, one of the reasons this is my favorite time of year is because of all of the Halloween and Holiday collections.  I guess it's because I love dark polish and glitter and there is always plenty of both in these collections!

The China Glaze Wicked collection was one of the ones I was looking the most forward to, especially Bizarre Blurple.  Bizarre Blurple is a dark, rich looking shimmer that is truly Blurple.  Every time I think it is predominately blue or purple, I see the other color too.  It also has a beautiful finish that makes this polish resemble a metallic more than a shimmer.

The formula was great, neither too thick nor too thin.  It went on smooth and even.  I didn't have any dragging.  And it was completely opaque in just two coats.  If you used a thick coat, you could get away with only one.

I am in love again and it's with Bizarre Blurple!  And I think it's a great color for the entire year.  Happy Polishing!!

P.S.  More pictures of Bizarre Blurple are in the next post.
Sorry this next picture is blurry, but I used it to show the shift of blue to purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment