Monday, October 15, 2012

Addicted to OPI-yum: Halloween Scariest Bottle Contest - WIN MY GLITTERS!!!

Addicted to OPI-yum: Halloween Scariest Bottle Contest - WIN MY GLITTERS!!!

Hi Everybody!!  Y'all have to see this wonderful blogger's site.  Not only does she have great posts (she loves glitter, how can I not love her??), but this particular posts is hilarious!

And I have an entry.  Sad, but true...I was brutally attacked and left bloody by an evil bottle of nail polish!!  This bottle of NYC polish may look innocent enough, but it's a lie!!!  As soon as I took off the "convenient" overcap I realized there was a problem.  The nail polish had leaked and sealed the cap on to the bottle.  As I innocently tried to open the polish....shudder....the horror....the polish CUT ME!!!  Yep.  The dry polish was so sharp it actually cut my finger and it bled!  I don't know that I will ever recover from it.  I now have a phobia about opening any polish; and if the lid is stuck...I go screaming out of the room!!



The evil polish with my blood cleaned off, but still not open.
 If you have a horror story involving polish, click on the link above and let Addicted to OPI know!

No comments:

Post a Comment