Sunday, October 7, 2012

Friday Haul

Hi Everyone!!  I am so excited I just had to share with you...I picked up 14 bottles of nail polish Friday (10/5) at Sally's Beauty Supply for only $32!  Yea!!  If you have one near you, this sale is still going on, but today is the last day.

How did I get so many awesome polishes for $32 you ask?  First, Sally's is having their 50% off clearance sale.  Everything with a red sticker (showing the clearance price) is 50% off the clearance price, not the original price.  Second, I have a Sally's card (the one for the general public that cost $5.00 a year) and that gave me $1 off any regular priced item.  So my Orly R.I.P. which had a price of $8.99 cost me $7.99.  And third, I had a 15% off coupon...it was 15% off of everything!!!  Even the clearance items!!

So here is my haul (minus 2 polishes that are a birthday present for a nosy friend who may look on my blog):

China Glaze- Roguish Red
China Glaze- Bizarre Blurple
China Glaze- Ghoulish Glow
China Glaze- Immortal
China Glaze- Adventure Red-y
China Glaze- Jungle Queen
China Glaze- Swanky Silk
China Glaze- Call of the Wild
Finger Paints- Plum Startled
Orly- R.I.P.
LA Colors- Hot Blooded

Look for lots of reviews and of course nail designs coming soon!!  Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment