Sunday, October 7, 2012

Blurple and Glitter

Hi Everyone!!  I'm back to blogging after diverting a flood at home.  We live way out in the country and have a pump and well for our water and the pump WENT INSANE!!!!  All of a sudden, while taking a shower, the water pressure went way, way up.  Almost knocked me out of the shower!  And why do these things always happen when the hubby is away??

Anyway....what is the one way I can think of to improve the wonderful China Glaze Bizarre Blurple?  Glitter of course!!  Or flakies in this instance. 

I Used:
China Glaze- Bizarre Blurple
Finger Paints- Asylum
Top Coat

Even though I love Bizarre Blurple, I can't keep my nails the same way two days in a row, so I added two coats of Finger Paints' Asylum.  Asylum is a flakie with red/blue and gold/green duochrome flakies.  These two polishes look like they were made for each other!  I really like how they turned out!  I hope you do too.  Happy Polishing!!

P.S.  For my acrylic nail readers, removing the flakies is a breeze with regular polish remover.  Read my tip here on nail polish removers for acrylic nails.  For my natural readers, it's a breeze for you too!



Outside


No comments:

Post a Comment