Friday, February 28, 2014

Brazil Water Marble

Hey Y'all!!  TGIF!!  So do you have any big plans for the weekend?  Let me live vicariously through you.  Do you have any small plans?  As for me and mine, the teen has dance class and rehearsals all day Saturday, and I hope, on Sunday to get some blog posts ready.  I have so much to share.

For today, I have a water marble using the two polishes from the OPI Brazil collection I reviewed yesterday, Taupe-Less Beach and Black Cherry Chutney.  I kind of did it two different ways.  On the left hand, I made the lines thinner:
And on the right a little wider:
Which do y'all prefer?
I really like both.  And I really love these two colors together.  You may be seeing this color combination a lot :)

For my Water Marble tutorial, Click here!!

I hope y'all enjoyed today's post!  If there's something you would like to see, or would like a tutorial for, leave me a comment and I'll see what I can do!

Have a fabulous Friday!  And Happy Polishing!!




No comments:

Post a Comment