Monday, February 3, 2014

Ellagee Plum GEE-nius

Purchased by Me

Hey Y'all!!!  Holy crap!  It seems like forever since I've talked to y'all.  If you live in the US, you know the storm that hit Georgia really messed us up.  We were out in it Tuesday.  The now-a-teen takes co-op classes on Tuesdays and the ride home that normally takes about 45 minutes took 2 hours!!  And we were lucky, other people were stuck for more than 20 hours!  Then we spent the next three days stuck in the house without heat!!  The gauge on our propane tank was broken, which we didn't know, and we ran out of gas!!  It was so cold!!  Even with space heaters going it was like 52 degrees in the house.  Then on Sunday we were watching the Super Bowl in shorts because it was 65 degrees outside!  And that, is Winter in the south o_O

Any way, today I have a gorgeous exclusive polish from Ellagee called Plum GEE-nius:
Oh. My. GOODNESS!!!!  Have you ever seen a more gorgeous polish??  No.  No you have not.  It's purple AND a linear holograph.  And in my little world, this is polish Nirvana.  Perfection!
Plum GEE-nius had a perfect formula, but so do all of Ellagee's polishes.  Photos show two coats with top coat.  Yes!  With top coat.  It is so rare that you can wear a top coat with a linear holo.  As a result, I got terrific wear from this.  The outdoor photos are after 3 days of wear.  And that should tell you how much I love this polish, because I never wear polish that long.
This was an exclusive/custom polish so it's not available for sale, BUT you have to see her other polishes on the Ellagee Website. They are incredible!!!  And there is everything you could imagine; holos, crèmes, glitter bombs, base and top coats, jellies, and even my personal favorite, polish key rings!!  Prices start at $6.50 for the top and base coats and polishes start at $9.50, and they are so worth it!!  I love her variety!!  She also does custom polishes!!

I hope you enjoyed today's post.  Please, please be sure to check out all the fabulous polishes on Ellagee!   And don't forget to enter my giveaway!!  I'll see you tomorrow and Happy Polishing!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment