Monday, November 11, 2013

TIOT: Wet-n-Wild Sea Change

Hey Y'all!!  It's Try It On Tuesday!!  I have mixed feelings about TIOT.  I love, love, love having a day set aside every week for trying my ever growing pile of un-trieds.  But it makes me sad that I've neglected these pretty polishes.  I know, the problems of a blogger, lol.

Anyway, today I have Wet-n-Wild Sea Change for you:
Sea Change is a black jelly with a fabulous teal shimmer.
Sadly pictures do not do this polish justice.
The formula on this was a bit thicker than normal Wet-n-Wild polishes, but a little thinner made it workable.  Pictures show two coats with top coat.  I just loved this color!  Such a shame I don't get to wear it for very long.
I hope you enjoy today's mani, and be sure to check back tonight AFTER midnight for a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!  Happy Polishing!!
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment