Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sushi, Martinis and Shopping Equals Girl's Day Out

Hi Y'all!!!  So I don't know about you, but I'm not a fan of Black Friday.  In truth, I hate it!!!  The crowds, people being pushy, the long lines, not to mention getting up at 2 am...all things I hate about the dreaded Black Friday. 

But going shopping on Black Saturday, that I can do!!  And if you add delicious food and amazing martinis, I'm even more excited!!  Throw in exclusive shopping specials and I'm there!!!    And if you are a local follower, I have some fabulous news!!!  You can join me!!!!!

The town of Woodstock, Georgia is having a Girl's Day Out November 30th!!!!  This is the biggest shopping and dining event to hit Metro Atlanta this season!!

Isn't this fabulous????  I can hardly wait!  Start the day off at the incredible ICE Martini Bar and dine on their Fall inspired sushi and tapas.  They will even have on-site photographer to capture you and your friends before you head out to your day of shopping.

And they even provide a personal tour guide!!  Then using the exclusive ICE Martini Bar Pass, shop at the following boutiques for exclusive specials and deals:
Fashion Cupcake
Rak Outfitters
 Holly Springs Jewelers
Brookylnns
Dismero
Be You On Purpose
Brenda’s House Of Flowers 

And the best part? The tickets are completely FREE!!!!  All you have to do is CLICK HERE!!  Just reserve your free tickets and you can join me for an afternoon of tapas, sushi, martinis and shopping!!!  And you can even be home in time for dinner.  Or we may be having so much fun we stick around for dinner too, LOL.

So grab your bestie and head to Woodstock! I hope to see you there!!   Happy Shopping!!



No comments:

Post a Comment